|Sunday, June 26, 2016
||Music Circus parking lot opens (see parking information)
||Transition Area opens. Packet pickup opens. Body Marking opens.
||All perimeter streets to Sandy Beach are closed.
||Packet pickup closes.
||Mandatory pre-race meeting and National Anthem at the big stage.
||Final call for 1st wave.
||Elite/Novice Men (all ages)
||White (Elite), Yellow (Novice Men)
||Novice Women (all ages)
||Men 39 and Under
||Women 39 and Under
||Women 50+, All Relays
*IMPORTANT NOTE: the start times between each wave are subject to change. For your safety, we will not release a wave until the last person of the previous wave has reached a certain point on the swim course. In addition, the race staff and medical teams reserve the right to pull ANY swimmer who appears to be struggling in the water – this is for your protection and safety. Wetsuits are MANDATORY.
- Host: Anthony Everett, co-anchor WCVB-TV Channel 5's nightly newsmagazine "Chronicle"
- Top 3 male and female elite finishers
- Live interviews with elite winners
- Top 3 male and female winners in each age group
- JetBlue "fastest transition" award winners
- JDRF / Tri Team for Diabetes
||Shuttle buses available to take spectators back to parking lots
||Live Music on the Big Stage featuring Aldous Collins