|Sunday, June 28, 2015
||Music Circus parking lot opens (see parking information)
||Transition Area opens. Packet pickup opens. Body Marking opens.
||All perimeter streets to Sandy Beach are closed.
||Packet pickup closes.
||Mandatory pre-race meeting and National Anthem at the big stage.
||Final call for 1st wave.
- Host: Anthony Everett, co-anchor WCVB-TV Channel 5's nightly newsmagazine "Chronicle"
- Top 3 male and female elite finishers
- Live interviews with elite winners
- Top 3 male and female winners in each age group
- JetBlue "fastest transition" award winners
- JDRF / Tri Team for Diabetes
||Shuttle buses available to take spectators back to parking lots
||Live Music on the Big Stage featuring Aldous Collins